Monday, November 21, 2011

Raclette

Don't worry we didn't let him out of the house looking like this.

I'm so glad my hosts like to hike : )
We collected a bag of hazelnuts and obviously we had a competition to find the biggest nut.
Nicole's biggest.
Carsten's biggest.
My biggest. When I went to reach for it, the dirt moved, but it wasn't dirt that was moving it was a frog!
I win!
sehr schön!
The clouds often look like this... looks like God is ice fishing or something.
I'm not a fan of mushrooms, but they are interesting things.
Love them!
 We stopped for lunch, he was dessert.
 Quite possibly the best dog ever.

 I found another setting on my camera, still not how I had hoped this picture would turn out, but I am getting closer!
  It's a little bit humid here.

 Home for dinner...
 We had Raclette.

 I'm not sure i've even taken a picture of a mushroom before, but today I took at least 22 pictures of fungi.
Lot's of ingredients to choose from, which you put in a small metal skillet and then into this:

I can't control my facial expressions.
One of Carsten's masterpieces.

 It was not only a delicious meal, but it was also fun! You build your own creation and then wait a few minutes for it to cook- while you wait you talk and drink.
Carsten's parents came for the meal, so it turned out to be a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment