Saturday, November 12, 2011

2-1

It was VERY cold today. 9 grad (48 degrees F), which really isn't that cold, but because it's been so nice here today felt brutally kalt (i like throwing Deutsch in every once in a while ; ))

Anyway, on to the good stuff...

We WON! 2-1. They scored on us in the first 15 min; one unlucky play and they scored. We ended the half at 1-1 and scored the 2 with about 10 min left in the game. I played the whole game at center back, but I had to come off for a few seconds because I tweaked my knee again; I think it's time for a new one!




This article is from the other day. I've gotten halfway through translating it- it's hard work!
The other day I was sitting in the restaurant (2 floors below me) and a man came up to me and asked if I was the fussball player from America. I said yes and he said, "You're famous! Your picture is in the paper..." He spoke good English, which he attributed to his year in Minneapolis nearly 20 years ago. Yes, I got his whole life story. 
Kehl is a pretty small town, but I still felt pretty special ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment