Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It smells like vacation everytime I wash my hands.
(hotel seife/soap) 


7° (sieben grad) = 45° F
BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
So, after washing my hands (and layering up) I was off to the Bibliothek.
Biking on the road and taking pictures... I don't advise it, but how cute is this!?
Don't be fooled... Paris is really far away, BUT the fact that there's a sign that says Paris is good enough for me.
All the villages that I pass through are just so great.
 gelb
(yellow)


Hallo American Flag!
MADE IT!
(to the library)
Unfortunately I am not so good at leisurely bike rides; I have to go as fast as I can. I could feel the 20 miles as we were sprinting tonight at training: oooops.
 I got a new watch! This one doesn't take 5 min to tell the time...
No disrespect to the Garmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment