Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the details...

Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
Confucius









 (did I mention it's humid here?)

Today I marvelled in the beauty of the details, it was wunderbar.


In other news...
Last night we played our final game of this portion of the season.
We won 4-3!
I played 90 min at center back.
I took a free kick straight to the chest/neck, that's what the wall is for I guess.
I scored goal #4 (don't tell my coach but I snuck up the field because I was getting bored in the defense, muahahahaha, good thing I scored!).


ALSO!
The other day a couple of the girls asked how to say my last name. I said "It's Grrrrrrrrrrr Din."
They said, "You're saying it wrong! It should be GER (as in GERmany) Din.
Touché.

One more thing...
4 posts in one day!
Oooooooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment