Thursday, November 10, 2011

POPULAR!

That's right! I am SO popular!
Haha, actually... I've had the handy* for 5 days and have only received texts from my provider and three calls from the same wrong number!? (it was obviously a wrong number because i've only given my number to 4 people).

 So, not only am I a liar, but I am a loser too ; )

The battery is half full, which is pretty impressive because I charged it once, 5 days ago...
They don't make em like they used to!
I was perfectly content ditching my phone and was also perfectly content without one here until Nicole offered to lend me her old handy to have just in case. I kindly declined, but reconsidered one day on a long bike ride. (Hours on my bike always make for interesting thoughts...)

Thanks Nicole!


*German lingo- handy = cell phone


No comments:

Post a Comment