Friday, November 18, 2011

natürlich

 I'm not so sure I should post these pictures...
I was told by the Deutsch authorities that the only work I'm allowed to do here is fußball.
Rouven and I loaded the wood in the yard and Carsten stacked it in the basement.
Carsten was slacking a little bit at this point... 2 full baskets waiting for him!
Los geht's!
...So Rouven and Luna played and I took some pictures.
 FERTIG! 
Rouven explained to me the Deutsch saying that wood can keep you warm 3 times...
Chopping, stacking and burning.
Stew? Soup? What's the diff? We decided we would call it stew; either way it was delicious, of course (natürlich)!
 It's not possible to explain how delicious these were.
 Nicole and her "alien"
They are GREAT (natürlich)

word of the day: natürlich- of course, naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment