Wednesday, November 16, 2011

fishy...

 Nicole picked me up for a day in France with this little treat called a Berliner.
Better than Dunkin Dounts by a long shot (sorry dad).
I had to include this photo even though i'm annoyed that the focus is on everything but the pastry..
 These French people have some strange food!
 We got home to some better looking fish that Carsten prepared (and caught in Norway).
Bravo Carsten!
 Did a little homework while that raw stuff turned into this...
Spoiled!!


THEN after dinner Rouven, my "host brother", needed a ride to Offenburg so I offered to drive and somehow they said I could! Rouven showed me the way there and I had to fend for myself on the way back... I can get to Offenburg by bike, but I have not yet driven: by myself or to Offenburg (at night).
Don't fret. I made it back no problem ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment