Sunday, November 27, 2011

first advent

the first advent = Christmas markets are offically open!! 
but first... BRUNCH!
an impressive spread as usual!


 small grape. smaller salt shaker.
 I almost talked him into wearing this on our outing.

 We took the train to Stausburg to visit the Christmas market!
 Carsten is a zoom-in kind of photographer.
 It was a beautiful day! It just didn't feel very Christmas-y.




it turns out i'm not a fan of crooked pictures, but I thought I would add this one anyway.
 (In the cathedral)
That little girl is thinking of all the toys she could buy with all those €'s.
 I was thinking of all the bicycles I could buy.
 very creepy.
very crooked.
 
 GLüHWEIN!

 wishing he had  glühwein too.
fancy french
fancy, but not so efficent- we left with soap on our hands...
it was either us or the sink that wasn't working. i'm going to go with the latter.

bathroom on display?
yes.
Merci Monsieur pour la crêpe délicieux 
(unfortunately I don't know if that makes sense, but all the correct words are there) 
 bahnhof
(train station)

1 comment:

  1. Ah Gluhwein. It might not taste super good, but it warms you up like nothing else. I do miss the Christmas Markets. Thanks for sharing all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete