Monday, November 7, 2011

ouch


Note to self: Don't get hit in the face with a soccerball.
The last time I went to the dentist my hygenist said, "Your jaw! It catches everytime you open your mouth. You better be careful or you'll have to wear a brace" (something along those lines).
I guess it's not good that it hurts to open my mouth this morning.
I also got plowed over by a girl and smacked the back of my head on the ground, which made my world go black for a couple seconds, but whatever! It's only my head.

We lost 2-3, which makes my body hurt a little more than it would if we had won.
I was looking forward to scoring some goals, but after the trainer said I was starting at center back I figured I'd have to go another game without a goal : (
BUT I scored the first goal off a free kick from about 25 yds out- upper left corner.


Our bus trip was about 3 1/2 hours so I put a personal touch on my new backpack.



   I want to stitch a couple more things into it, but i'm not sure what!?
Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment