Tuesday, October 25, 2011

pumpkin soup


oooops. It's been a few days since my last post. I've been a little preoccupied lately, but i'm back.


Carsten and Nicole had us over for an autumn-esque dinner.
PUMPKIN SOUP
I was a little nervous about trying soup, but then I came to my senses and remembered anything that Nicole makes is delicious and I LOVE everything else that involves pumpkins...
We had some sausages with dinner, I took a couple pictures of them, but sausages just really aren't photogenic, if you know what I mean. Mustard on the other hand is extremely photogenic, so we had a little photoshoot with the array of senf (mustard).
... then came dessert
Delicious!
Carsten's kaffee
Carsten started out chasing Luna, but looks like the game changed...
Luna is a great dog and very loved.
Nicole likes shoes almost as much as Luna.
Digestives
SKIP-BO!
Checking the standings (we're still in 2nd).
We beat the 3rd place team 4-0 on Sonntag (Sunday), Oktober 23, 2011.
No big deal...
I played the first 75 min; still working hard for the full 90!



No comments:

Post a Comment