Saturday, October 1, 2011

ANJA BARWINSKY

 I heard someone say, "Rachel!" as the game was starting and when I turned around I couldn't believe it... ANJA BARWINSKY was standing right behind me! What an awesome surprise (I LOVE surprises)!!! Anja and I played together this summer in Virginia Beach; she is one of the main reasons I am here! Danke, Anja!
 She made me a box with lots of delicious German treats!
When we were in New York City she told me about bier mixed with Sprite. So, she brought me some to try (sehr gut!)

So good to see you Anja : ) Thank you for making my day!!

Oh. and we won 3-0! Yesterday afternoon Emily (from Portland) and I found out that we were cleared to play, we had been thinking that we were not going to be able to because of the paperwork. I got 10ish min on the pitch; it's my goal to start at some point in the season! I played center mid, which was kind of surprising because I have been playing center back during training, anything in the center is good for me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment