Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kehl aka "home"

I love to explore...

 France is to the left, to get there you have to cross the Rhine River on one of 3 bridges (walking/biking, car, train).You can see the Strausbourg Cathedral in this picture, it's a small pointy thing on the left (I visited the Cathedral last week, but didn't put up pictures...) . I live in the top middle section (I can see the Rhine from my room).

{I will blog about France soon! It will be in French... We will see what those 6 years of language classes did for me. C'est la vie!}
Almost like the incline (an old railway turned hiking path [uneven stairs!] in Colorado Springs) except this is much easier and you can see two countries from the top.
 I think I smelled every flower in the garden and they all smelled like heaven.
It's hard for me to not take pictures of everything...
 
I'm dying without my bicycle!
 30 ton limit
no parking
learning the signs; ready to drive!
 Everytime I pass these I feel like they are going to start walking.
If you don't get that watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment