Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mein Gebiss ist zerbrochen

 Emily and I went on a walk yesterday, here are some of the highlights:

 I freaked out when I found my S40.
Not too many Volvo's around here, mostly just German made cars. (my car is prettier than this one!!)
I also freaked out when I saw THIS!
Cutest bakery in all of Kehl! They have the BEST bretzels, which were hidden behind the masses (on the other side of the shop) trying to get their tasty treats! (I try to be sneaky with my camera because I don't like looking like too much of a tourist... Although when I have it out I might as well have: "I'm not from here and I know 4 German words," written all over my face. (1. danke (thank you), 2. bitte (please), 3. bretzel (pretzel), 4. bier (beer) those are enough to get me through a day)
Seriously. How did they get those up there!?
WWII memorial

ps. I couldn't think of a title so I picked a phrase out of the book I got from my Rush team (thanks!).
Mein Gebiss ist zerbrochen =  My dentures are broken
(always a handy phrase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment