Wednesday, December 21, 2011

schnee!

Today as I was taking pictures of vegetables in the grocery store my loving mother said, "If I were to ground you I would ground you from your camera."

No respect!

I mean, come on! This is definitely photo worthy!
Actually I wanted to prove to my Deutschlanders that we do have Rosenkohl in Amerika.
representing Schwarzwald!
I've been ruined by the real stuff, fake wurst just won't do.
There was a Deutsch section...
Speaking of Deutsch, this young man was born in Heidelberg, DE.
Must be why he is such a good cook!
Our neighbor, also from Deutschland (so many reminders of that great country) brought us a huge assortment of cookies. We wanted to try all of them so we did, natürlich! We would take a bite and then pass it- It worked well.
Schnee
aka snow
Had to take a break from shoveling to take some pictures.
Confession: I don't really like dogs (that's not a very popular opinion to have, but unfortuantely it's true). There are, however, a special few that have won my heart (Avie, Luna, yeah that's about it), but in general i'm not a huge fan.
Loving this guy isn't so hard as he's more like a stuffed animal than a dog.  
We snuck him into the store to do some Christmas shopping with us.
As we were checking out the cashier said, "Anything else in your basket?"
My mom said, "Just a dog."
Love that lady.
Speaking of my mom... She's selling my uncles old house.
She didn't know it was his until she saw these blueprints...
"GERDIN RESIDENCE" gave it away pretty quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Jazz and Sadie didn't make your list of favored dogs. They are hurt. :-(

    ReplyDelete