Saturday, December 17, 2011

Basel, Düsseldorf, Chicago, Denver, Colorado Springs

My flight from Basel to Frankfurt was cancelled.
Those are my fellow flight-less friends- we had to pick up our luggage and get rerouted.
I was supposed to fly from Basel to Frankfurt to Denver, but I got an extra stop and 4 hours added to my trip. I still love traveling :)
I saw Seal in the Düsseldorf airport!

I've had better.


 I had to have one last Deutsch Radlar!
 leg room for my 8 hour flight!
 It was actually pretty good considering...
 I once was told that I could talk to anyone (or anything), even a wall.
So it's no surprise that I talked to my neighbor on the 8 hr trip from Düsseldorf to Chicago.
I'm not quite sure what Sally does, but whatever it is she charges $200/hr. I should have charged her because she spent a good amount of time talking about her recently failed relationship with Dom from Deutschland. She shared with me the meaning of life: "To love and be loved." Hmmmm, ironic.
As we were deboarding in Chicago she gave me this postcard.
"Rachel- Blessings on your path. You will light the world with your love! Always, Sally"
Wow, such kind words!
Back in the USA
I found another friend on the flight from Chicago to Denver. A 55 year old man who runs a very successful company in London. He was on his way to Boulder to see his daughter graduate from CU. He gave me his business card because he wants me to come to England so he can set me up with a rower from Henley-on-Thames. He also bought me almonds- score!
 Mattie picked me up!

good job on the house Matthew! 
A little miscommunication...   
 I've got one famous, HOTT Mama.
She's not going to be happy this is on the internet. Sorry mom! Suck it up!
Newest member of the family: Rooney the toy poodle
 
I snapped this picture and looked at it on my camera and thought, "What is my car doing here!?" Twin! Except mine is much cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment