Thursday, December 8, 2011

"incubator for hottness"

This will be the randomest* post yet.
*(yes, improper grammar/punctuation/spelling... are allowed on my blog)

So... good luck? 

Dinner with some of my favorite "Deutschlanders" (another fake word?).
Nicole, Carsten and Rouven
Lecker, natürlich!
 These bears are famous.
We found one on the internet worth 150,000 €
USA in 1 week
 I was just saying the other day how it has hardly rained since i've been here.
Ooops.
rainy day=homework
I'm getting better at Deutsch and worse at English!
I find myself mispronouncing English words a little too often...
 November 6 is Nikolaustag.
He brings sweets and puts them in the shoes of the good children.
 In this picture I was trying to capture 3 things... 1. Nikolaus 2. My carpet 3. Thermos (borrowed from Nicole and Carsten for the weekend...) I got all 3, but the lighting... Don't get me started.
In total on Nikolaustag I got 3 chocolate Nikolaus'. I meant to take a picture of the first one, but I ate it before I had a chance to snap a shot of him.
8.12.2011
 successful sykpe date with this girl
05:00 in Charlotte, 11:00 in DE
 Inside joke, you wouldn't understand.
Also, there are 2 of her because I was getting a little carried away with pushing buttons
Direct quote from Calli Edwards:
"live music is like an incubator for hottness."
obviously hottness has 2 t's.
 Remember that one time when I said I was leaving in a week?
I might just stay here...
 BIG NEWS!
I am going with the team to Galtür, Austria this weekend to snowboard.
Shredding some gnar in the Alps, nbd.

No comments:

Post a Comment