Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gerber, Gherkin, Girdle, GERDIN

I'm thankful for these three sweeties, who bring so much joy into my life. I can't think of any other time that I laugh more than when I am with these fools.
I'm thankful for my mom who taught me how to be a strong, independent woman.
I'm thankful for my dad who taught me the importance of common sense and how to put a roof on a house (literally).
Honestly I don't like animals, but Avalanche has been in our family since we got her in Hawaii. She has been a part of my life for the last 13 years. My parents had to put her down a couple months ago because she was having health issues. I never thought I would cry about losing a dog!?
My sisters somehow talked my parents into getting this stuffed animal last year.
Trust me, I won't cry about him!
This is an oldie, but a goodie.
 
I love my family and am so thankful for them.
See you people in 5 weeks!

1 comment: