Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Are those your legs?"


My mom is so cool. She sent me an email entitled: "Are those your legs?" 
I was a little bit nervous to open it, but was pleasantly surprised to see this picture of Hannah, my superstar sister, with some incredibly muscular legs.
She is the #19 who is making the other #19 look like a fool.


I am still proud to be a Liberty Lancer, Class of 2005!
(yes, Stacie a Lancer is real! and wiki is totally reliable)
Hannah is now a Cheyenne Mountain Indian and on Tuesday night (13.3.2012) she played on my home field, District 20 stadium (it was grass when I played back in the day).
I'm so proud of her, Varisty Soccer as a freshman, BIG DEAL!
Cheyenne won 2-0, which is ok because I love Hannah more than I love my Alma Mater.

No comments:

Post a Comment