Thursday, January 12, 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

I got to spend a few days in VA Beach with my Robbins family :)
 I took the red eye from Denver to Boston to Richmond.
It turns out that i'm not so good at pulling all-nighters, i'm still tired!
 One advantage of the red eye: Cool sunrise in Boston!
 I landed in Richmond, Mark picked me up and then we went to see Walter play indoor.
He (a middle schooler) was invited by the high school coach to play with the "big boys."
 Robbins Sr. Plantation
 Celebrated Chris and Grandma's birthdays!
 Walter
 looking
 superfly
 in his Superfly's!

 Walter and I went Skinny Dip-ping

Early morning pic before I drove them to school.
I love my little brothers, Joshua and Walter!
Hey! What do you know, I am still loved!
 Coolest car EVER!
 
 I got to drive it!
 jetBlue needs a hub closer to the Beach.
Welcome back to Colorado....
Unbelievable.
Get me some place warm. RIGHT AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment