Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"shocking news"

I am still in the United States, Colorado Springs to be precise. Am I happy about that? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count (I love it when my mom says that). I was supposed to leave September 12, but a week later i'm still here. I would like to say that I am a patient person, but i'm so unbelievably anxious to go play, it's not even funny! I do have to remember that all last week I ran around like crazy trying to get everything together; I would have been completely unprepared to leave on the initial departure date!

From Olaf:
9/14: "It's just the work permit, the residence permit depends on the work permit and the playing permit depends on the residence permit. It's a mess"
9/19: "Shocking news… out of a sudden they have almost all permits. Expect to fly in a week from today."

Although i've been frustrated that I am not there yet, I have gotten to do some pretty neat things in the mean time:
 got to see Hannah play a couple extra times (she was even nice enough to score a few sicknash goals)
 got to spend some time with LIVVEEEEEE from JBU, we walked around the Broadmoor
 quarter car wash... nuff said
 helped dad paint the frame to his car

No comments:

Post a Comment