Wednesday, August 26, 2009

living the dream


the other night my family and i were outside sitting around the fire pit. ->
we were chatting, telling jokes, having a good time and then we started talking about serious things like... my future. we took a vote- who wanted me to say in Virginia (my parents house) i thought for sure they'd be ready to get rid of me seeing that we have a tiny house, but to my surprise they all voted yes to rachie staying at 229 nelson st. so, looks like i'm staying. i honestly don't really care where i am for the next 4 months, but starting Jan 2010 i would like to tryout for a WPS team- either Washington (DC) Freedom, Boston Breakers, or Philadelphia Independence. i know a girl on the Breakers we played together in COS. and by played together i mean she played and i watched in awe. maybe i'll end up in boston- it's all about who you know right?
so, the next 4 months i get to do whatever i please. don't be worried, i do have a couple aspirations- get my personal training certification and train like crazy, on the beach of course. just so i'm not completely broke when i leave the comfort of my parents home i am going to ref some soccer and i just got offered a coaching position last night for the club that my siblings play for in williamsburg.
i've thrown around the idea of going to hawaii for a bit or maybe sarasota, fl to live in my grandparents empty condo OR my aunt and uncle have offered me a place to stay at their house in NY (an hour north of the city). i mean, i have so many options- i don't even know what i want to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment